Prayer to the Almighty!

Oh! God! The Almighty!

Please Make me more worthy so that Many can get inspired & strengthened while looking at me.

Make me useful unto others.

Make me work & earn more so that I can give more to the need.

With Tons Of Love & Gratitude
+VE Anthony Muthu

Life is simply a reflection of our thinking.



A son and his father were walking in the mountains.

Suddenly, his son falls, hurts himself and screams: "AAAhhhhhhhhhhh!!! …
why did that stump trip me?"

To his surprise, he hears the voice repeating, somewhere in the mountain:
"AAAhhhhhhhhhhh!!! … why did that stump trip me?"

Curious, he yells: "Who are you and why did you put that in my way"

He receives the answer: "Who are you and why did you put that in my way".

Angered at the response, he screams: "Coward!"

He receives the answer: "Coward!"

He looks to his father and asks: "What's going on?"

The father smiles and says: "My son, pay attention."

And then he screams to the mountain: "I admire you!" The voice answers: "I admire you!"

Again the man screams: "You are a champion with unlimited power!"

The voice answers: "You are a champion with unlimited power!"

The boy is surprised, but does not understand.

Then the father explains: "People call this echo, but really this is life.

It gives you back everything you say or do. Our life is simply a reflection of our thinking.

Print
2 Responses So far
gravatar
அன்புடன் அருணா
on 13 July, 2008 12:19  

A very thought provoking story Antony!...I've been telling this story to my students year after year.....
anbudan aruna

gravatar
shri ramesh sadasivam
on 13 September, 2008 01:08  

nice story anthony... :)

Post a Comment