Prayer to the Almighty!

Oh! God! The Almighty!

Please Make me more worthy so that Many can get inspired & strengthened while looking at me.

Make me useful unto others.

Make me work & earn more so that I can give more to the need.

With Tons Of Love & Gratitude
+VE Anthony Muthu

If you are Hurt by Someone...! (A letter from the Universe)



My Dear Friend....!

If you are Hurt by Someone...!

You can rest assured, My Friend, that those who have hurt you had absolutely no idea of what they were doing and what was really going on.

It never occurred to them that you'd become even more magnificent.

That they'd be invoking your sympathy, adding to your compassion, and increasing your "sparkles."

And it will still be eons before they can grasp that you actually welcomed them into your life and played their little games for some of these very reasons.

Cute.

Love you with all of my heart,
The Universe










Add to Technorati Favorites

Print
1 comments
gravatar
அன்புடன் அருணா
on 01 February, 2009 16:04  

keep smiling and become magnificent with all aparkles Antony!!!...Nice post.
anbudan aruna

Post a Comment