Prayer to the Almighty!

Oh! God! The Almighty!

Please Make me more worthy so that Many can get inspired & strengthened while looking at me.

Make me useful unto others.

Make me work & earn more so that I can give more to the need.

With Tons Of Love & Gratitude
+VE Anthony Muthu

Fox chase a rabbit.



A zen master and his student were watching a
fox chase a rabbit.

The Zen Master said, "who will win?"

The student replied, "Master, of course the fox
will win, he is much faster than the rabbit and has
sharp teeth."

"No" replied the master. "The rabbit will win. The
fox is running for a meal. The rabbit is running
for his life."

YES..! OF-COURSE... I AM RUNNING FOR LIFE....!
AND I BELIEVE... YOU TOO...


With Love & Regards
Anthony Muthu









Add to Technorati Favorites

Print
1 comments
gravatar
Anonymous
on 21 March, 2010 21:36  

i truthfully adore your own writing type, very useful.
don't give up and also keep writing mainly because it just truly worth to follow it.
impatient to look over far more of your current stories, goodbye!

Post a Comment