Prayer to the Almighty!

Oh! God! The Almighty!

Please Make me more worthy so that Many can get inspired & strengthened while looking at me.

Make me useful unto others.

Make me work & earn more so that I can give more to the need.

With Tons Of Love & Gratitude
+VE Anthony Muthu

Prayer of Positivity - Saint Theresa's Prayer

June 25, 2010 | posted in | 1 comments




Saint Theresa is known as the Saint of the Little
Ways, meaning she believed in doing the little things in life well and with
great love....
She is represented by roses.


May everyone who read this message be blessed.


REMEMBER to make a wish before you read the prayer.


That's all you have to do.


Never ever doubt that how it was going to be done.


Just Believe... that the
Universal Almighty has unique plans to grant your wish.




Prayer


May today here be peace within.


May I trust God that I am exactly where I am meant to be.


May I not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.


May I use those gifts that I have received, and pass on the love that has been given to me.


May I, be content knowing that I am a child of God.


Let this presence settle into my bones, and allow my soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love.


It is here for each and every one of all...

Button Comment

Print
1 comments
gravatar
அன்புடன் அருணா
on 25 June, 2010 19:59  

Nice poem! New template but the brown colour strikes harder and its difficult to read.

Post a Comment