Prayer to the Almighty!

Oh! God! The Almighty!

Please Make me more worthy so that Many can get inspired & strengthened while looking at me.

Make me useful unto others.

Make me work & earn more so that I can give more to the need.

With Tons Of Love & Gratitude
+VE Anthony Muthu

A new beginning towards a magical journey...


This day is...
my day...!

My first step towards an...
Endless...
Magical journey...!

I've got a job.

My shoulders strengthened...!

and

I felt my wings growing with...
feathers of faith!


I suddenly felt...
up in the sky...

and

I could see the world...
with a bird's eye

Oh God...!

Thank you so much...
for those...

Pure souls on the earth...
who had lifted me...
up in the sky...!

Their eyes glisten with...
tears...

and...

their lips...
widen with smiles...

While...
seeing me...
up in the sky..!

Thanks a zillion...
my Lord..!

For
creating me like this...

So that...

I could earn...

Inspire..,


these beautiful golden hearts
around me...

which makes me...
still stronger...,
confident...

and

ofcourse happy too!!!

Print
2 Responses So far
gravatar
தருமி
on 23 March, 2008 11:25  

//I felt my wings growing with...
feathers of faith!//

what i lack
you have plenty.

wish your positive attitude and wings of faith take you to greater heights.

wish you achieve 'something' against all odds.

gravatar
+Ve Anthony Muthu
on 23 March, 2008 11:48  

Thanks a lot Dear Grandpa...!

Let be your blessings always with me.

Do you...???

Post a Comment