Prayer to the Almighty!

Oh! God! The Almighty!

Please Make me more worthy so that Many can get inspired & strengthened while looking at me.

Make me useful unto others.

Make me work & earn more so that I can give more to the need.

With Tons Of Love & Gratitude
+VE Anthony Muthu

If I have a magic wand......



If I have a magic wand......

I would have done the first twist for my
Guru Vishy.....

Next turn would be for my beloved
brother Nsuresh...

Ofcourse the next swirling will be for my
guide Aruna.....

And the final twist will be for all those
who had contributed emotionally and financially
for my happiness!!!!

I would never twist the wand for my sake
as I believe that.....

IF YOU ALL ARE HAPPY AND PEACEFUL.....
Where is the need for the magical wand for me?????

I'm happy too.....
with all of you around!!!!!


Add to Technorati Favorites

Print
2 Responses So far
gravatar
Aruna
on 26 March, 2008 18:31  

I wish you have this magical wand Antony!!!!
anbudan aruna

gravatar
Anonymous
on 28 March, 2008 21:24  

Hi,

Antony you have the magical wand

Best wishes,

Rajendrakumar

Post a Comment