Prayer to the Almighty!

Oh! God! The Almighty!

Please Make me more worthy so that Many can get inspired & strengthened while looking at me.

Make me useful unto others.

Make me work & earn more so that I can give more to the need.

With Tons Of Love & Gratitude
+VE Anthony Muthu

I received the ray of hope from.....


Helen Keller the great star was born as a normal child but lost her sense of hearing and sight due to severe sickness.

The super lady wrote 13 books and hundreds of articles in spite of her disability.

Helen was the first deaf and blind woman of the world to graduate from college.

Life history of Helen Keller played an important role in stimulating my inspiration and remained as a tool of constant motivation.

There are barriers in my life but that will be swept away in time, like Helen Keller's barriers were swept away by her teacher.... Ms. Anne Sullivan.

I do have well wishers around me who will guide me to break away those barriers.

I salute you Ms. Anne Sullivan

Print
1 comments
gravatar
Aruna
on 05 April, 2008 18:50  

Again an inspiring post!
See "BLACK" movie and you will be inspired by Amitab bachchan and Rani mukherjee too.
anbudan aruna

Post a Comment