Prayer to the Almighty!

Oh! God! The Almighty!

Please Make me more worthy so that Many can get inspired & strengthened while looking at me.

Make me useful unto others.

Make me work & earn more so that I can give more to the need.

With Tons Of Love & Gratitude
+VE Anthony Muthu

1st Mind Technique: Affirmation Imprinting (By Noel Jones)



You are probably familiar with affirmations.

They are your 'desires' made into Statements that you read or say to yourself.

DON'T UNDERESTIMATE THIS
SIMPLE MIND TECHNIQUE


The goal with Affirmation Imprinting is to repeat a statement over
and over again, day after day, until it makes an "imprint" on your
subconscious.

Once this occurs, your subconscious mind will sense a difference
between what it sees as being "real" and your outer physical world.


It will seem almost magical the way doors and opportunities open up
for you 'everywhere' in order to make that affirmation a reality.

But wait!

In order for the affirmation imprinting to occur most effectively,
the affirmation statements need to be written a specific way...

---------------------------------------------------
** THREE GUIDELINES TO POWERFUL
AFFIRMATION STATEMENTS
**
---------------------------------------------------

1. THEY MUST BE PERSONAL

You are going to use the words "I" and "My" in each case. For
example, a proper affirmation would be "I am confident when
speaking in front of a large audience", not "You are confident...."

2. THEY MUST BE POSITIVE
You would state your affirmation like this: "I eat healthy meals
each day."

A negative, and thus ineffective affirmation, would be
"I don't eat junk food."

You see - although the subconscious is a powerful tool, it is still
rather simple.

It sees what you are saying as "images" rather than words... so it
can't comprehend words like "don't" and "can't."

When you say, "I don't eat junk food," your subconscious mind
brings up an IMAGE of you and junk food, and you actually begin to
reinforce the behavior that you are trying to change!

3. THEY MUST BE IN PRESENT TENSE

Logically you would think to make your affirmation in the future
tense, as in "I will be successful in my business." But this isn't
the case.

When you put your statement out into the future, no "tension" is
created within the subconscious mind, and therefore NO imprinting
or changes will occur.

Just by changing that same affirmation to present tense, "I AM
successful in my business," you create the tension needed and your
subconscious goes to work.

These three guidelines are CRUCIAL to Affirmation Imprinting.

Ok, now you know how to write persuasive affirmations.

In lesson 3, I'll show you how to "crank up" the power of your
affirmations with my easy '6-STEP System'.

You'll also learn the MOST Effective time of day when you should be
saying your affirmations. (yes, it matters!)

Until then,

Noel Jones

P.S. When you're really ready to take your success with
relationships, love, money and happiness to the NEXT level - then
check out the Intelligent Warrior Video series:
http://www.mindpowerskills.info/lessons/lesson2.php
Add to Technorati Favorites

Print
0 Responses So far

Post a Comment