Prayer to the Almighty!

Oh! God! The Almighty!

Please Make me more worthy so that Many can get inspired & strengthened while looking at me.

Make me useful unto others.

Make me work & earn more so that I can give more to the need.

With Tons Of Love & Gratitude
+VE Anthony Muthu

I shall not die, but live, ..



I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.

The LORD hath chastened me sore: but he hath not given me over unto death.

Open to me the gates of righteousness: I will go into them,
[and] I will praise the LORD:

This gate of the LORD, into which the righteous shall enter.

I will praise thee: for thou hast heard me, and art become my
salvation.

The stone [which] the builders refused is become the head
[stone] of the corner.


This is the LORD’S doing; it [is] marvellous in our eyes.

This [is] the day [which] the LORD hath made; we will rejoice
and be glad in it.

Save now, I beseech thee, O LORD: O LORD, I beseech thee, send now prosperity.

Blessed [be] he that cometh in the name of the LORD: we have
blessed you out of the house of the LORD.

God [is] the LORD, which hath shewed us light: bind the
sacrifice with cords, [even] unto the horns of the altar.

Thou [art] my God, and I will praise thee: [thou art] my God,
I will exalt thee.

O give thanks unto the LORD; for [he is] good: for his mercy
[endureth] for ever.

Psalms: {118:17} to (118:29)
From the Holy Bible

Add to Technorati Favorites

Print
2 Responses So far
gravatar
Aruna
on 14 April, 2008 18:27  

Nice words...Antony!
but go for your own words in future.
anbudan aruNa

gravatar
Psychomom
on 16 April, 2008 02:04  

Hello Anthony,
Thank you for leaving a comment and thank you for giving me the opportunity to meet you. I've been reading about you and your life and wanted to say your positve attitude is very refreshing. I will be back to read more of your beautiful words and I will keep you and all God's children in my prayers.
Best wishes and Thank you again,
Clara Serrano aka psychomom

Post a Comment